About the Firm
Mark J. Keller, Esq. fights to win Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefits
Mark J. Keller, Esq. wins SSD and SSI benefits throughout the New York/NJ metro area
If you have a disabling medical or psychiatric condition that prevents you from working, then you must have a qualified attorney working for you! Being disabled threatens not only your well-being but also the well-being of your family. It takes an experienced
attorney to ensure you win your case. I have over twenty-five (25) years of experience fighting to win Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income benefits for my disabled clients throughout the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area. My firm delivers aggressive advocacy in Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) cases.
Mark J. Keller, Esq. fights to win all types of Personal Injury cases and Construction Accidents in cases
I fight to win benefits for my clients who are seriously injured in automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, construction accidents, trip and fall, slip and fall, medical malpractice and all type of personal injury and accident cases. I have over twenty-five (25) years of experience winning personal injury cases of all type of personal injury and construction accident cases. I have represented thousands of clients who have been injured in construction accidents, automobile and motorcycle accidents, slip/trip and fall accidents, dog bites, and much more.
Aggressive firm focuses on obtaining payments that you are entitled to receive under the law
I have established a strong reputation making sure that each client receives:
- Knowledgeable counsel — After more than two decades as a litigator, I understand how the system works so that you can receive full compensation and benefits.
- Hands-on representation — Unlike some attorneys, I don’t sit back and wait for an offer to accept. My firm actively pursues a resolution that gives you the maximum payment available under the law.
- Caring advocacy — I know how important your case and I am committed to delivering exceptional advocacy and advice you deserve.
Serving clients in the five boroughs as well as Westchester, Nassau, and Suffolk counties and northern New Jersey, I offer a free initial consultation and accept cases on a contingency fee basis, so if I don’t win, you don't pay.
Areas of Practice
Effective advocate handles disability, personal injury and estate planning matters
- Social Security Disability — If you are unable to work for a long period of time due to physical or mental illness, my firm can help you obtain Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income benefits.
- Personal injury — In cases arising from car crashes, falls on unsafe surfaces, construction accidents, and all other accidents, I can help you obtain money damages to compensate you for your personal injury, lost wages, lost pension benefits, medical bills and all other damages.
- Wills and probate — Regardless of your age or financial holdings, smart planning is necessary to ensure that your wishes will be honored once you pass. It is extremely important that you have a Last Will & Testament. I help clients protect and transfer their assets efficiently.
- Guardianships — My firm establishes guardianships so that children and disabled adults have the support they require no matter what happens and are properly taken care of if they cannot take care of themselves.
- Construction accidents — After construction accidents, it can be difficult to determine who is responsible for your injury, especially if multiple contractors are working at the site. I know how to find the liable parties and hold them accountable.
My firm provides strong counsel that is suited to your individual needs.
Mark J. Keller, Esq. represents clients all over the greater New York Metropolitan area.
Call 718-297-1890 or contact me online to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION