Search Site

Helping You Help Your Loved One

You may have a loved one who is no longer mentally or physically competent, or is unable to manage their medical or financial affairs.  If this is true, your loved one needs a Guardian to protect them, secure their assets, pay their bills, file their legal documents, or make a whole host of other important decisions.


My Services Will Help You Obtain…

I can provide all of the necessary legal services to help you through the process of filing for a Guardianship.

– Adult guardianship

– Elderly guardianship

– Minor child guardianship


Contact The Law Office of Mark J. Keller

Call 718-297-1890 or contact me online to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
  • Jamaica Office
    90-27 Sutphin Boulevard
    Suite 402
    Jamaica, New York 11435
    Phone: 718-297-1890